Friday, April 13, 2012

Blog switch

Lots of things I want to post about (a yummy shiitake risotto dish we just made, the overachieving plants sprouting in the basement, things blooming and popping up all over the yard, etc) but it will all have to wait.

I'm digging my Vicarious Travelblog blog out of mothballs to, hopefully, blog about my impending trip to Kenya. That's right! I'm going to Kenya in two days! It's for a worldwide conference of Quakers (of which I am one).

In any case, I won't be posting here till May. If I get a chance at all (fingers crossed!) I'll be posting at my other blog.

2 comments:

Jane @ Hard Work Homestead said...

Well I know your long gone by now, I just got internt service back. I hope you have a great and very safe trip. Cant wait to read all about it.

Aimee said...

Not gone yet at all, but I do leave in five hours!!! Thanks - and I hope to have lots of interesting stories to tell. =)