Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hot time in the old town...

Well it was unseasonably warm yesterday. I'm not talking about "it was 30 degrees when it's usually 10 or 10 below." It was 74!! It was a lovely, sultry summery day - in November!

We have the heat off in the house, but still, it got so hot and uncomfortable last night that we had to open the windows in the middle of the night. I sat by the window in my stupor of sleepiness desperately trying to lift the outside window. Jeremy finally got up and opened it. I leaned toward the window, excited for that first gust of chill night air. And it wasn't chilly at all! It was downright warm! When is it going to get cold and miserable around here!?

I know, I know. In six months I'll be crying, "when is it going to get hot around here!?"

2 comments:

Jed Carosaari said...

I guess that's what you get for marrying such a smokin hot guy!

Aimee said...

yeah baby!! =)