Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A whole new level of procrastination

I'm the type of person who likes to do practical things when I'm procrastinating. Usually cleaning, washing dishes, washing laundry. When it gets really bad I'll mop the floor or do filing. I guess it makes me feel better about procrastinating from something I should be doing by doing something that needs to get done anyway.

I think there are even times when I have avoided doing something and then that very task became a way of avoiding some other thing!


Anyway, I've got a lot to do these days - getting ready for and going on a trip, sewing like crazy, preparing for Christmas, making gifts, and all the normal everyday things (not to mention finishing that pathway...). But I had this idea and I just had to do it! Total procrastination.



A little bit of color for our kitchen. =)


No comments: