Sunday, January 23, 2011

Two down, one to go

I got the second of three quilts done that I mentioned earlier.



I love how it turned out. Thank goodness for the women at my local quilt shop. They are so good at helping people find just the right fabrics to coordinate with any project. I found the green border color and couldn't figure out what to use for the outer border. They turned up the cute blue fabric with all the multi-colored squares. Perfect match.

Looking back I realize all I've been going on about is sewing, sewing, sewing! It must remind some of you of last year when all I could talk about was construction, construction, construction!

There are one or two other things going on around here. I'll try to talk about something else, like chickens or mushrooms, soon.

No comments: