Friday, December 4, 2009

Note to self

I was quite thankful this last week that I had posted such detailed directions about making yogurt last year. We stopped making yogurt when we moved in May and hadn't gotten back into the habit again. I kept talking about it, but had been avoiding it. Finally this last week we bought an extra half gallon of milk so I could make some. If it hadn't been for that blog post we would have done it all wrong!

I've been doing a lot of sewing over this last year, as I've blogged about before. And I found out this week it's the same with sewing. If I don't make notes to myself about certain things, I'll totally forget how to do them and mess things up. Such was the case with the tea cozies I've been making. I hadn't made any since this summer and even though they're pretty easy, I totally messed up the first one I made. I still haven't made notes to myself, but I remembered how to make them and whipped up a bunch of these chicken tea cozies:





I've been doing a lot of sewing the last week or two in preparation for a craft sale I'll be part of this Sunday. It's a small affair at a home a few houses up the street - if anyone wants to know more details, let me know!

No comments: